I travel A LOT, and I always do extensive research about food before going to a new location. Therefore, if you’re planning on visiting a new place, definitely check out the places I’ve visited and written about in these locations when you’re planning your trip.
I love Europe's rich history, stunning architecture, breathtaking landscapes, and incredible food. There's a sense of familiarity, perhaps because I spent so much time in Boston, a most "European-like" city in the US. Through the years I've had unique opportunities to explore many parts of this continent, both for work and pleasure. I never tire of it.
I grew up in Ohio (where I ate mostly my mom's cooking - see recipes above!), but spent 20+ years living in Cambridge, a college city right next to Boston. I've spent a lot of time trying food all over the US. There are certain places I visit almost annually, and thus know especially well, such as New York, Las Vegas, and both Northern and Southern California.
Other North + South Americas
- Updated: Jen's Japan Recommendations
- Jen's Top Restaurants to visit in Boston - 2017 update
- Jen's Guide - Best Places to Eat in Hong Kong for Visitors!
- Tour of Top Taiwanese Street Dishes Part II: Taiwan Night Markets
- A Tour of Top Taiwanese Dishes: Part I – Noodles, Dumplings, and Breakfast
- Street Foods of Bangkok (Part I)
- Street Foods of Bangkok (Part II)
- Hola Madrid! Exploring Spain's Incredible Food
- A Tour of Montreal Bakeries + Bagel Shops!
- Malaysia and Singapore!
- Buenos Aires - Three Most Famous Ice Cream Shops
- Three Fun Food Finds Unique to Australia (Sydney)